Monday, July 16, 2012

Saturday Night's Dinner

My friends Josep and Jen both recommended a new(ish) grocery store on Lawrence called Harvestime Foods. I hadn't had a chance to go there until this past Friday when, after Olivia's latest appointment with the vet (more on that in another entry), I did a bit of shopping. I was impressed with their cheese and meat selections, and I came out with these lovely sausages--Chorizo Riojano, or honest-to-goodness Spanish chorizo. Add in some smoked gruyere, roquefort, giardinera and whole wheat bread, and you've got a feast guaranteed to keep you from moving for a while.

4 comments:

Dee Williams said...

Oh my God! I swear that I can smell that heavenly aroma now.

Adoresixtyfour said...

And heavenly it was, dear sister!

JB said...

I'm happy to know that you had good food to help you endure the hot-ass mess that is "Francis In The Haunted House".

Adoresixtyfour said...

I also had a couple of V&Ts. They were not enough to make that movie good, brother.