Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Dinner

I was on my own Christmas Day, having spent Christmas Eve Eve at brunch with Superbadfriend and dinner with Dee and JB and Christmas Eve at dinner with Mom. I was well prepared, however, for a hearty Christmas dinner of pierogis with various fillings (potato, sauerkraut, cheese, meat, plum) garnished with garlic, red onions and green bell pepper. (See what I did there? Red and green? Christmas? hello? This thing on?) After dinner, moving from in front of the TV was pretty much an impossibility, but that hadn't been part of the plan anyway.

3 comments:

JB said...

I love pierogis, and your plate of them looks gobble-good.

Dee Williams said...

Ummmm. . . pierogis--perfect for any holiday!

belsum said...

Those look sooo good. I wonder if gluten-free pierogis exist???