Friday, August 28, 2009

Can't Stop the Music

I can't really put headphones on at work--as soon as I do, that's the moment somebody needs to ask me a question--and I'm no expert on music (or, really, anything else). But my work 'puter does have iTunes, and I have loaded my queue with a bunch of my favorite songs. Currently in rotation are:

Love Is a Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
If I Fell - The Beatles
Slaughter - Billy Preston
Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
Atlantic City - Bruce Springsteen
Way Over Yonder - Carole King
Cat People (Puttin' Out Fire) - David Bowie
Atlantis - Donovan
Connection - Elastica
Rhapsody in Blue - George Gershwin
Drivin' South - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
There's No Disappointment in Heaven - Jimmy Scott
(Just Like) Starting Over - John Lennon
Love Me or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign
Big City After Dark - Link Wray and the Wray Men
Jealousy - Liz Phair
Papa Gene's Blues - The Monkees
Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth - Neko Case
Photograph - Ringo Starr
No Expectation - The Rolling Stones
You Really Got a Hold on Me - She & Him
My Ever-Changing Moods - The Style Council
Outside Chance - The Turtles

3 comments:

superbadfriend said...

Um.

WTF?

No.

Duran Duran?

Such a disappointment. I...I...can't even look at you right now.

Speechless.

Adoresixtyfour said...

Somehow, I knew you'd say that.

superbadfriend said...

And you still posted this? FOR SHAME!

;)