Friday, September 12, 2008

Snurfle

My apologies for not posting here this week. A lot has been going on over here, not much of it good:

Work has been extremely hectic and will only get more so as my company moves into its "busy season."

A cold is working its way through our office, and I'm the lucky soul who has it now. I stayed home from work yesterday and feel better today, but it's a rainy day and I'd much rather be in bed.

Ms. Christopher isn't feeling well these days. She seems to be having trouble chewing--consequently, she's not eating very much and has lost weight. I'm hoping she just has a problem with her teeth or gums. I'll find out more when I take her to the vet tomorrow morning.

Again, sorry for the lack of updates and for the boring, "just the facts, m'am" nature of this one. I'll try to post more next week.

In the meantime, I hope all's well with you and yours.

5 comments:

JB said...

Yep, you've got a lot going on, dude.

I'll be sure to pray for Ms. Christopher. I beleive she will be just fine.

Medicate that cold and rest as much as time allows this weekend.

Vaya con Dios.

Adoresixtyfour said...

The prayers are appreciated, bro.

Anonymous said...

Awww... Jessie just told me. I really hope she is well and it's something they can remedy somehow...
((HUGS))
Susie

Adoresixtyfour said...

Jessie drove me to the vet this morning. Christopher has some pretty bad teeth that will, at the least, need a severe cleaning, if not extraction, Monday. For today, she's got antibiotics and morphine! Weee! Will let all y'all know more after they work on her Monday.

Anonymous said...

Good! I'm glad it's something they can treat :)