Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Difficult to be Stealthy about This Whole Birthday Thing...

...When your friends conspire to sneak you presents--like, say, the festive pinata and adorable li'l cake pictured above--before my arrival at work this morning.

There were two small flaws in their plan, though.

Flaw one: Kathleen snuck over to my desk to drop off the prezzies before I got in, only to find I had arrived before she did.

Flaw two: My birthday is tomorrow.

No matter. The sugar rush is vastly appreciated, and the pinata has sparked much discussion as to what, exactly, he is. A llama? A donkey? A donkey-chupacabra?

It's my birthday pinata. Therefore, it is a llama. And his name is Roy.

Thanks, Kathleen and Jessie!

5 comments:

JB said...

Roy looks like a Syfy Original Movie monster. Megalollama?

superbadfriend said...

hahaha we don't cohoot very well. Happy birthday!!!!!!

superbadfriend said...

I am going to blame the early gifting on Kathleen. ;)

superbadfriend said...

Roy the Llama is a fitting title.

Serge said...

Pinatas are definitely one of the most enjoyable activities during a birthday party as by the time that they break and burst out the candies, kids of all ages would surely swarm the floor to get some goodies!