Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Every Picture Tells a Story: 5/4/11

"Why yes, dear boy. Of course you can have a cup of coffee. Of course. Just step inside this police box. Right this way. No need to be alarmed, no need at all. It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside...the police box, yes, dear boy. It's how I travel through time. And space to boot. You're welcome to travel along with me. Yes, you are. Of course, your life will be placed in endless jeopardy by my boundless curiosity and nosiness...wait...where are you going, dear boy? I thought you wanted a cup of coffee. Hm?"

3 comments:

MissTrixi said...

Replace 'boy' with 'girl', and you have one of my tween fantasies playing out. Though, it would have been Doctor 5 offering tea & peril.
xo
Trixi

Adoresixtyfour said...

It's the First Doctor because he's the one who came with the TARDIS Superbadfriend gave me for Christmas. It could just as easily have been any of the Doctors--perhaps Doctor 6 offering me tea and Peri?

JB said...

Cool TARDIS! That Superbadfriend is one superbad friend!

Miss Trixi, I'm with you: Doctor 5. Peter Davison. . .(sigh!)