Monday, May 10, 2010

Iron Man's Dance Party

Saturday, I saw Iron Man 2 at the New 400 Theatre with JB, VB and Dee as part of my birthday celebration, and we had a Marvel-ous time. The movie was good--nothing but a popcorn movie with shit blowing up real good, but I expected nothing more, so I was more than satisfied--and had a lovely, tasty dinner at Leona's afterward. A good day all the way around.

Fast forward to Monday, where the Iron Man figure standing atop my workspace is now adorned with a disco ball in honor of the new film. (Yes, Iron Man wields a disco ball during the course of the movie. And yes, my coworkers have disco balls at their desks. They're cool like that.)

3 comments:

windy city girl said...

Now, he just needs a strobe light!

JB said...

You're right, windy city girl! And a pumping disco beat. But no Bee Gees, please.

Adoresixtyfour said...

"You should be dancin', yeah..."