Monday, November 30, 2009

Adoresixtyfour: The Lost Files, Vol. 1

When I shut down my original website, many of my entries migrated over to this blog--many, but not all.

There are plenty of reasons for this--sheer volume (I was much more verbose in those days when I updated less frequently); sheer laziness (not wanting to sit at my home computer for hours and hours copy and pasting); and technical difficulties (my home phone line started malfunctioning some time ago, and even if it did work properly, my poor home computer is so old that she probably can't get on the Interwebs).

However, over the Thanksgiving weekend, I finally resolved to remedy the situation by buying a flash drive, loading the old files and photos onto it and bringing them into work. It's slow going--I have to edit out old URLs, update copy where needed and upload tons of pictures--but progress is being made. I even found a holiday special review that I never finished, but will post on the bloggity soon.

In the meantime, I'll post periodic "Lost files" entries to let everybody know what old entries are now available...like the ones linked below.

Ghosts Along the Midway

Grandma's House

Review: Samson vs. the Vampire Women (1961)

Review: Bubba Ho-Tep (2002)

No comments: