Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stand Your Action Figure on His Head Day

Actually, this was several days ago, when a bored coworker went around to various desks in the office and stood as many action figures as possible on their respective heads. (I will take the large number of toys in the office as a tribute to my ability to influence--corrupt, even--those around me.)

Thus, we had various characters in several yoga-like poses, including:
The movie version of The Spirit (the movie might have sucked--Frank Miller just doesn't know when to stop his characters from talking, or to give them anything interesting to say--but the action figure is pretty cool).
The Terminator atop my neighbor's cabinet.
Even Bigfoot!

2 comments:

JB said...

Bigfoot appears to be surrounded by monkeys! Not so alarming or unusual, I suppose. There's a group of monkeys in my office too; I call them management.

Adoresixtyfour said...

You are correct, sir. Those are monkeys. In business suits. There are many such here..