Thursday, December 4, 2008

December is Bring Your Action Figures to Work Month

Well, sort of.

I have been known, in past holiday seasons, to decorate my workspace with numerous action figures, Pez dispensers, lights, and at least one tree. This year, even though I'm not quite feeling the spirit, I'm still adorning my cubicle with a few festive figures and a tree for them to stand by.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and his girlfriend, Clarise--yes, even Animagic characters get more action than I do--will be flanking the small-but-quite-shiny faux pine tree from now until the end of the month, with a new guest star standing between them every day. Kind of like an advent calendar with toys instead of chocolate.

Yesterday, it was Dr. Finkelstein from The Nightmare Before Christmas (the best Halloween/Christmas movie EVER!). Today, it's a tin windup Santa. Who will it be tomorrow? Considering how many toys I have, it could be just about anyone or anything. It's nice to have options.

1 comment:

JB said...

I wonder do Rudy and Clarise get busy beneath that tree every night. Joyous Noel, indeed!