Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shocktober: Wednesday is Bring Your Vampire Slayer to Work Day

Buffy obvious heard about all the fanged activity on and around my desk the past week and came in to get things under control as only she can--by kicking serious vampire ass. And she's come fully armed with a crossbow to take down any bloodsuckers she encounters.

Unfortunately, no one told Ms. Summers that Lon Chaney wasn't a real nosferatu in the long-lost London After Midnight, but was only pretending to be a vampire in order to trap a killer. So he was a good guy. Really.

Sucks to be you, Lon.

4 comments:

JB said...

Buffy!! My day has been made.

But she looks REALLY prepared to do some teardown on poor Lon.

belsum said...

I just finished my two year Watch All Of Buffy For The First Time Ever project. Still have Angel s5 to go.

JB said...

Belsum, I did the exact same thing back in 2005/2006. Now I'm a total Buffyverse junkie.

belsum said...

How spoiled were you going in, JB? I knew some stuff and learned some other stuff from the fandom while posting my reactions. But nothing that I was really pissed about until the demise of Tara. Kinda took the shock out of it.

If you're interested in comparing newbie takes, I archived all my posts on my LJ: http://belsum.livejournal.com/