Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Never a Good Sign...

...when you try to upload photos of yourself to your bloggity and it rejects them as corrupt, even though they open up just fine on both your home and work 'puters.

Maybe the Internets would rather not know what I really look like. If that's the case. World Wide Web, you could just say so, y'know.

Until I can figure out just what the problem is, you'll just have to live with this image of me and Superbadfriend that she snapped after we saw The Fall at the Century Cinema. (If you liked Pan's Labyrinth, you'll probably like The Fall--it's similarly stunning to look at and heartbreaking to contemplate.)

3 comments:

JB said...

That is a cute-ass picture, dudes. The Sailor looks 15 y/o, as usual. Girl's got good genes!

belsum said...

Is Jess wearing pigtails? Adorable! (Pun intended.)

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks JB. Haha.

I read somewhere that when one gets older, the more weight, the less wrinkles. I am going for the non-wrinkle look these days.

I've been sporting the pigs all summer, Bel. I got a haircut a few weeks ago, but unbelievably, my hair has already grown an inch.

And that boob reducer bra, just flattens and pushes the girls up to my head. Look, I have no neck!

;-)