Tuesday, January 1, 2002

Nothing Changes on New Year's Day

...Except, as it happens, this Web site.

Welcome, my friends, to the NEW Adoresixtyfour. Thanks to extraordinary, substantial help from Red Secretary, who created the new template for the pages of this site, I think I finally have this thing set up to the point that I can update it easily and do what I want with the pages, like create links wherever I want (like above or on the Links page, which actually has LINKS on it now) or upload pictures with greater ease.

So look around at the new pages. I'll post some real content here next week.

I stayed in last night--just me, a DiGiorno Four Cheese Pizza and a sixer of Hornsby's. I hope you all had a safe and warm New Year's as well.

Later...

(NOTE: The old site was subsequently redesigned at least once more before shifting over to Blogger, but all later designs incorporated the design elements Red Secretary introduced, and all employed the HTML knowledge RS imparted to me way back when--Adoresixtyfour, 11/30/09)

No comments: